If you cannot start Dovetail Games Fishing please check the following:
- Make sure you are running the 64bit version of Windows, not the 32bit.
- Make sure Windows is up to date.
- If you are running Windows 7, make sure Windows Service Pack 1 is installed. To check if Service Pack 1 is installed click Start > right click Computer > Click Properties. You should see Service Pack 1 under Windows Edition, below the Copyright. If it is not installed or you want to try reinstalling it try this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/service-packs-download#sptabs=win7
- Make sure your GPU Drivers are up to date, below are some links for common brands: NVidia GeForce- http://www.geforce.co.uk/geforce-experience AMD Radeon- http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Make sure you are running the latest build of Dovetail Games Fishing. To keep the game up to date: In your Steam Library, right click on Dovetail Games Fishing > click Properties > Updates > under Automatic updates Select "Always keep this game up to date".
If you are still having problems, please submit a ticket through the Kayako ticketing system and a customer support representative will get back to you as soon as possible.