TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Restart your Computer
- Check all Anti-Virus/Firewall software you own (eg. Windows Defender, BitDefender, AVG, etc..)
- Disable Controller Folder Access
- Check applications which may interfere with your game
- Run the Game as an Administrator
- Ensure you have the correct permissions to read/write in the save location
The "Failed to Create Profile" error is typically caused when your Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Windows Defender or Bitdefender software blocks Train Sim World from creating profile information in your Documents folder. The following options can help you resolve this issue.
Restart your Computer
A simple step which can often resolve a lot of problems.
Check all Anti-Virus/Firewall software you own (eg. Windows Defender, BitDefender, AVG, Avast, McAfee etc..)
Please check the support article linked below to learn more about configuring your antivirus software.
Disable Controller Folder Access
- Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings.
- Under Controlled folder access, select Manage Controlled folder access.
- Switch the Controlled folder access setting to Off.