Due to a recent update regarding the availability of BNSF branded assets worldwide. Some players may now experience issues if they purchased the unbranded version of Tehachapi Pass, which was available to everyone outside of the USA.
This is because there is now a conflict on Steam between the new BNSF branded assets and the old unbranded assets. Now that the branded BNSF assets are available to everyone, we will need to remove the unbranded assets to prevent a conflict.
- Go to Steam > Library > Train Simulator > Manage My DLC
- Type "ES44AC" into the search box.
- Untick the box next to ES44AC (unbranded).
- Close the window and allow Steam to update.
- Lastly, restart Steam before launching the game.
Now you will see the BNSF branded assets in Tehachapi Pass. Furthermore, this should also resolve crashes experienced when using the consist editor in Quick Drive mode or when loading career scenarios for Tehachapi Pass.