This article is for anyone has experienced any of the following issues with DLC on the Microsoft Store (PC). The example used in the workaround below is the MP36PH-3C, but this will apply to any available DLC with these problems. However, please note that this is a temporary workaround while we prepare a long term solution.
- Locomotive missing in Timetable Mode.
- Journey Mode missing.
- Scenario Planner button greyed out.
Workaround for DLC issues on the Microsoft Store:
- Locate the installation folder of all DLCs. By default, they will be found in C:\XboxGames
- Open each DLC and navigate to \XboxGames\*DLC NAME*\Content\TS2Prototype\Content\DLC
- Copy the “.pak” file in this folder.
- Open the Xbox App and Right Click on Train Sim World 2 on left hand side panel.
- Go to Manage > Files > Browse
- Navigate to \XboxGames\Train Sim World® 2\Content\TS2Prototype\Content\Paks
- Paste the “.pak” file into this folder.
- Repeat for all installed DLC.