A previous issue of Kassel-Würzburg & Peninsula Corridor not being visible on the MS Store (PC) version of Train Sim World 3 has now been resolved.
Firstly, you may find that there is an update available when you try to launch the game. Cancel the update by closing the game, as you will need to remove the add-on/s and reinstall them before it will show up in-game.
- Right-click on the Start menu and select App & Features.
- Locate and click on your game.
- Highlight the game and click on Advanced Options.
- Scroll down to App add-ons & downloadable content.
- Highlight Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco San Jose and/or Schnellfahstrecke Kassel – Würzburg and choose Uninstall.
- Open the Xbox App and select Train Sim World 3 from the installed list.
- Scroll down to Add-ons for this game and click on Show All >.
- Locate and click on Peninsula Corridor and/or Schnellfahstrecke Kassel – Würzburg.
- Now select Install.
Once the download has been completed, you may open the game and the missing route add-ons will be selectable from To The Trains > Choose A Route. Please accept our apologies for the wait, and we hope you can enjoy these add-ons once again.