Why Can't I Access Online Modes?
It has come to our attention that some players on the Microsoft Store/Xbox (PC) have been unable to access the Online menu of Bassmaster Fishing 2022 after a recent Windows Update.
If your game looks like the below image when you click on "Online" from the main menu, it is likely that you have been affected by the same issue.
How Do I Resolve The Issue?
To resolve this issue, you will need to download a specific update referred to as "KB5018482", which corrects the issue caused by the previous Windows update.
This update (KB5018482) will appear as an "optional quality update" under Windows Update. To get the update, please follow the instructions below.
- Right-click on the Start menu.
- Go to Settings > Update & Security.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- Under Optional Updates, you will find "KB5018482".
- Click on Download and install.
- Once the download is complete, you may need to restart your computer to apply the update.