This guide has been designed to help players get the most out of the Sherman Hill: Cheyenne - Laramie Route Add-On. Below you will find information about the content available for this route, including links to community videos. Each of our video links demonstrate what a successful run may look like and can be used to help players having difficulty with a particular scenario.
- SD40-2 UP
- SD70ACe UP
- Chapter 1: Your First Rodeo
- Chapter 2: Making the Grade
- Chapter 3: Switching it Up
- Chapter 4: Cheyenne Getter
- Chapter 5: Gullywashers
For any operational issues with locomotives on this route, please see the US Freight Locomotives Gameplay Guide
Compatible add-ons can expand the amount of content available on a route in various ways, such as liveries, scenarios, training modules and timetable layers.
Timetable Layers will allow you to drive locomotives from other routes/add-ons in timetable mode. They may require you to own the complete set of compatible add-ons before layers are activated. The exception being where an add-on states it has timetable support for this route in the product description. Timetable layers are applicable to 9th Gen Consoles & PC Only.
Union Pacific Heritage Livery Collection
- SD70ACe Heritage Introduction (Training Center)
- UP 1982 Missouri Pacific
- UP 1983 Western Pacific
- UP 1988 Missouri-Kansas-Texas The Katy
- UP 1989 Denver & Rio Grande Western
- UP 1995 Chicago & North Western
- UP 1996 Southern Pacific
- Operable in Timetable Mode with Union Pacific Liveries.