Product user manuals are provided with almost every Train Simulator Add-On. Not only is a link to the user manual provided on the product store page, they are downloaded automatically to your PC once you've made a purchase and can be accessed using the following steps:
Accessing a User Manual whilst in Train Simulator
- Click Settings, then Tools, then User Manuals.
- A Windows Explorer window will be opened at the correct location, simply locate the appropriate manual for the product.
Accessing a User Manual within Steam
- Go to your Games Library, locate and right-click on Train Simulator, select Manage then Browse Local Files.
- A Windows Explorer window will be opened displaying Train Simulator's system files and folders. Double-click the manuals folder and simply locate the appropriate manual for the product.
Accessing a User Manual from the Steam Store Product Page
- Scroll down and click View the Manual.