TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Download Your Purchased Game
- How To Download Add-ons
- How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- How to Check the Download Queue
- Additional Troubleshooting
How To Install a Game
How To Download Add-ons
Note: It is not possible to individually remove an add-on once it has been installed. To remove an add-on, you will need to uninstall the full game and then reinstall it without the add-on.
How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- Select Train Sim World 3 from the PlayStation dashboard.
- Scroll down to PlayStation Store and select View All.
- If View All isn't available, open the PlayStation Store.
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section.
- Select the Add-on you wish to download (e.g. Schnellfahrstrecke Koln -Aachen)
- Then, select Download.
How to Check the Download Queue
- From the PlayStation home screen, select Notifications > Download
Learn more about the legacy add-ons and the planned roll-out on PlayStation here: How to Use Legacy Add-Ons in Train Sim World 3
PlayStation Support articles:
- How to resolve common issues with add-ons
- Can't install an add-on, "waiting to install"
- Can't find downloadable in-game content
- Checking the game disc and account country
- How to find and download games purchased from PlayStation Store
- How to find PlayStation Store purchases online
- How to download PlayStation games remotely