TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How To Download Your Purchased Game
- How To Download Add-ons
- How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- How to Check the Download Queue
- Additional Troubleshooting
How To Download Your Purchased Game
- From the home screen, go to [Library] and select the "Purchased" folder.
- Select the game you want to download. Select "Download" on the content screen.
- Some games will allow you to download a part of a game first, or play while you download.
- You can check the progress of your downloads in [Notifications] > [Downloads]
How To Download Add-ons
- Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.
- From the Home screen on PS4™, go to [Library] > [Purchased] > click on the game title you purchased the add-on for.
- Select [PlayStation™Store], then [Your Add-Ons] in the Add-Ons section on the right.
- You should see the add-on you’re looking for on the list of your add-ons. If you don't see "Installed" next to the title of the add-on, click on the add-on to download it.
Please note: it is not possible to individually remove an add-on once it has been installed. To remove an add-on, you will need to uninstall the full game and then reinstall it without the add-on.
How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- Select Train Sim World 3 from the PlayStation dashboard.
- Scroll down to PlayStation Store and select View All.
- If View All isn't available, open the PlayStation Store.
- Scroll down to the Add-ons section.
- Select the Add-on you wish to download (e.g. Schnellfahrstrecke Koln -Aachen)
- Then, select Download.
How to Check the Download Queue
- From the PlayStation dashboard, select Notifications > Download
Learn more about the legacy add-ons and the planned roll-out on PlayStation here: How to Use Legacy Add-Ons in Train Sim World 3
PlayStation Support articles:
- How to resolve common issues with add-ons
- Can't install an add-on, "waiting to install"
- Can't find downloadable in-game content
- Checking the game disc and account country
- How to find and download games purchased from PlayStation Store
- How to find PlayStation Store purchases online
- How to download PlayStation games remotely