If you experience problems with a game or add-on you may need to reinstall that content.
How to Re-download your purchased game:
- From the home screen, go to [Library] and select the "Purchased" folder.
- Select the game you want to download. Select "Download" on the content screen.
- Some games will allow you to download a part of a game first, or play while you download.
- You can check the progress of your downloads in [Notifications] > [Downloads]
How to Re-download Add ons:
- Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.
- From the Home screen on PS4™, go to [Library] > [Purchased] > click on the game title you purchased the add-on for.
- Select [PlayStation™Store], then [Your Add-Ons] in the Add-Ons section on the right.
- You should see the add-on you’re looking for on the list of your add-ons. If you don't see "Installed" next to the title of the add-on, click on the add-on to download it.
Please note that it is not possible to remove an add-on individually once it has been installed. To remove an add-on, you will need to uninstall the full game and then reinstall it without the add-on.