TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Download a Game on PlayStation 5
- How to Download an Add-on on PlayStation 5
- How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- How To Delete An Add-on On PlayStation 5
- Additional Troubleshooting
How to Download a Game on PlayStation 5
- Select Game Library from your Games home. Select the purchased game > Download.
- The game will install automatically. Depending on the game, you may have the option to copy and play a portion of the game right away.
How to Download an Add-on on PlayStation 5
- Go to Games home > Game Library.
- Scroll to the Your Collection tab.
- To find game add-ons, select the game hub and scroll to the Add-ons section.
Typically, the PS5 will try to download both the PS4 & PS5 versions of an add-on, if available. To cancel the version you don't need, please check the downloads queue.
How To Delete An Add-on On PlayStation 5
How to Check the Downloads Queue
- From the home screen, press the PlayStation button on your controller to bring up the "Control Center".
- Select Download/Uploads.
- Select the download.
- Highlight the download you want to cancel and press Options > Cancel and Delete.
How to Download Legacy Add-ons
- From the Home Screen, highlight your game.
- Scroll down to Add-ons.
- Select the Add-on you wish to download (e.g. Bakerloo Line)
- Then, press Download.
Learn more about the legacy add-ons and the planned roll-out on PlayStation here: How to Use Legacy Add-Ons in Train Sim World 3
PlayStation Support articles:
- How to resolve common issues with add-ons
- Can't install an add-on, "waiting to install"
- Can't find downloadable in-game content
- Checking the game disc and account country
- How to find and download games purchased from PlayStation Store
- How to find PlayStation Store purchases online
- How to download games on PS5 consoles
- How to download PlayStation games remotely
- How to switch between a game’s console versions on a PS5 console