How to Download a Game on PlayStation 5
- Select Game Library from your Games home. Select the purchased game > Download.
- The game will install automatically. Depending on the game, you may have the option to copy and play a portion of the game right away.
- Go to Games home > Game Library.
- Scroll to the Your Collection tab.
- To find game add-ons, select the game hub and scroll to the Add-ons section.
PlayStation Support articles:
- How to resolve common issues with add-ons
- Can't install an add-on, "waiting to install"
- Can't find downloadable in-game content
- Checking the game disc and account country
- How to find and download games purchased from PlayStation Store
- How to find PlayStation Store purchases online
- How to download games on PS5 consoles
- How to download PlayStation games remotely
- How to switch between a game’s console versions on a PS5 console