TABLE OF CONTENTS
This guide will take you through the process of signing out of Dovetail Live and then signing back in. This process is often necessary if Dovetail Live related features are not working as expected.
Train Sim World 3
- Open Train Sim World 3
- Go to Settings > General.
- Click on Log out of Dovetail Live.
- Restart the game.
- Log into Dovetail Live when prompted.
Train Sim World 2
1. Open Train Sim World 2
2. Select a Route
(If a Journey is automatically loaded when selecting a route, please see the following article before moving on to step 3 - How do I access the route menu without loading a Journey?)
3. Navigate to the Settings menu using the LB/RB or L1/R1 buttons on your controller.
4. Press the Y or Triangle button on your controller to Logout of Dovetail Live.
5. You will be prompted with a warning that "Dovetail Live save data will be deleted" but this is only temporary data gathered in that session, it will not affect your long-term progress or save data.
6. Select Yes, Exit and restart the game.
7. When starting Train Sim World 2 for the next time you will be prompted to Sign in to Dovetail Live.
8. Now enter your email address and password (case sensitive) without leaving any spaces before or after, then press Connect.
9. Exit and Restart the game one more time.
10. Lastly, you will be prompted for your consent to link your Dovetail Live account to your console provider's account. This will automatically log you in each time you start the game. (This step is optional)