If your game is not working as intended you may want to verify your game files. Any missing or corrupt files will be repaired or replaced. However, it is worth noting that not all games on the Microsoft Store will support this functionality.
Firstly, we would recommend checking the Microsoft Store for updates. This could be a pending update for the game or even updates for the underlying software powering the Store. Either way, they could help resolve any problems.
- Open the Microsoft Store from the Start Menu.
- Go to the Library tab located down the left hand-side.
- Click on Get updates.
- Allow all updates to download and install.
Now we need to locate our game in the Xbox App. If you don't have the Xbox App yet, it can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.
- Open the Xbox App from the Start Menu.
- Locate your game down the left hand-side.
- Hover your mouse over the game and click on the icon with the three vertical dots.
- Go to Manage, then the Files tab.
- Click on VERIFY AND REPAIR.