How to Download Games
- From the dashboard, go to My games & apps > Full library > All owned Games. (Simply insert the disc to install, if you own the game on disc)
- Select the game you want to install and press Install All (Installs the game and all add-ons) or Manage to choose which add-ons you want to install.
How To Manage Your Add-ons
- From the Dashboard, select My games & apps > Games.
- Highlight the game you want to manage, press View button to Manage Game.
- Select the game with the A button to view the game and add-ons.
- Select a game or add-on to place a tick and install it. Remove the tick to delete it.
- Select Save Changes.
No additional steps are required to download legacy add-ons.
How to download a bundle
If you have purchased a bundle from the Xbox Store, such as Train Sim World 2 Rush Hour Deluxe Edition, then you will need to download the individual components of the bundle after your purchase.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Xbox Guide.
- Scroll over to the Profile & System and Select Settings.
- Go to Account > Payment & billing > Order History.
- Select your recent purchase, then View In Store.
- Select Manage. (If you have just completed your purchase, you can select Manage right away)
- Select the game to place a tick and install.
- Select Save Changes.
How to set your Xbox as your "Home Console"
You will need to do this to ensure that you have the correct permissions to use your digital purchases on your current console.
When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your previous home Xbox. In other words, when you switch your home Xbox, access to your content comes with you to your new home Xbox, and anyone signed in can enjoy it. Your previous home Xbox will still give your friends and family access to your stuff when you’re signed in to it.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
- Do either of the following:
- Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
- Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.
Xbox Support articles:
- How to install games and apps on an Xbox console
- Installing games from disc
- Installing games from the Microsoft Store or Xbox Game pass
- Installing games remotely
- What to do if a disc game installation stops for a long time
- How to reinstall
- How home Xbox and game sharing work
- How game sharing works
- What you can share
- Switching your home Xbox
- Playing games offline on your home Xbox
- Train Sim World 3 - Where are my Trains? - trainsimulatordriver