This guide has been designed to help players get the most out of the Northeast Corridor: New York - Trenton Route Add-On. Below you will find information about the content available for this route, including links to community videos. Each of our video links demonstrate what a successful run may look like and can be used to help players having difficulty with a particular scenario.
- Amtrak ACS-64
- Amfleets & Metroliner Cab Car
- NJ Transit ALP-46
- New York Trenton Route Introduction
- ATCS and ACSES Introduction
- ASES Introduction
- ACS-64 Introduction (Training Center)
- ALP-46 Introduction (Training Center)
- Amfleet Cab Car Introduction (Training Center)
- New Jersey Transit Multi-Level Cab Car Introduction (Training Center)
- Chapter 1: Sprinting through the City
- Chapter 2: Metro Mover
- Chapter 3: Pushing and Pulling
- Chapter 4: Trains, Places and Amtrak-mobiles
- Chapter 5: New Jersey Junior
- Chapter 6: Multi-Level Learning
- Chapter 7: Levelling Up
- Chapter 8: Trekking to Trenton
- Chapter 9: Engineering the Situation
- Chapter 10: High Flying
How do I get moving in the ALP-64 & ASES Introduction?
- Move the Automatic Brake to Release as instructed. (Ignore the instruction to apply power for now)
- Then back to Handle Off.
- Move the Automatic Brake once more to Release.
- Now apply power.
How do I drive the included locos?
You can refer to the training modules available for each loco above. Some tutorials will take place on the Training Center, whereas others will be on the New York - Trenton line.
How do I use ATCS and ACSES?
You can learn about these systems in the dedicated tutorials found by selecting To The Trains > Choose a Route > NEC: New York - Trenton > Training Modules.
- US Super Bundle Preview (NEC: New York - Trenton, Acela & Heritage Pack)
- NJT Multi-Level Cab Car Tutorial
- Amfleet Cab Car Tutorial
- ALP-46 Tutorial
- Amtrak's Acela® Tutorial
Compatible add-ons can expand the amount of content available on a route in various ways, such as liveries, scenarios, training modules and timetable layers.
Timetable Layers will allow you to drive locomotives from other routes/add-ons in timetable mode. They may require you to own the complete set of compatible add-ons before layers are activated. The exception being where an add-on states it has timetable support for this route in the product description. Timetable layers are applicable to 9th Gen Consoles & PC Only.
- Acela Express Introduction (Training Center)
- Timetable Layers