A DxDiag Report is generated by the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. This report provides us with important information that can help us understand more about your computer configuration, and includes detailed information about your hardware device drivers and when they were last updated.
The DxDiag report only includes information about your computer. It does not include any personally identifying information.
How To Start The DxDiag Tool:
Windows 8 or 8.1
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search. Type Run in the Search box, and then click Run in the Search Results.
- Press the Window Key + X at the same time.
- Select the Run shortcut on the Power User menu.
- Input dxdiag in the Open box and press OK.
DirectX Diagnostic Tool
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click Save All Information
- Save the file as "DxDiag.txt" on your desktop, then Exit.
- Attach the file to your next reply.
Please do not edit or remove content from it from the DxDiag file. Doing so will greatly limit the amount of help we can provide and may restrict us from reaching a satisfactory conclusion.