To access your purchased content, you will need to ensure that you have designated your console as your Primary PS4 and restored your game licences.
Activate PlayStation 4 System as Your Primary PS4
- From your PS4™, sign in to your PlayStation™Network.
- Go to [Settings].
- Select [Account Management] and select [Activate as Your Primary PS4].
- Click [Activate].
Restoring your Licences:
- Sign in to your account on PlayStation™Network under which you purchased the content.
- From the Home screen, go to [Settings] > [Account Management], and select [Restore Licences]. Click [OK] when done.
- Go to the [Library] > [Purchased], select the game you’ve purchased the add-on for and select the add-on.
Some Add-Ons will require you to own the content stated in the product description to use. Please make sure you have fully read and understood the product description before committing to a purchase.