There are times when a player may come across a faulty workshop scenario, that can lead to crashes or other problems. There best course of action would be to entirely remove all workshop content. This is because simply unsubscribing from a scenario, may leave problematic files behind.
Unsubscribe to all Workshop Content
- Open Steam, locate Train Simulator in the Library
- Click on the Workshop button
- Go to Browse, Subscribed Items
- Then click on Unsubscribe From All
Next, you will need to remove the workshop files from Steam.
- Open Steam, go to the Steam menu then choose Exit (Ensure Steam is completely closed)
- Navigate to your Steam installation folder
- Go to Steam\steamapps\workshop
- Delete appworkshop_24010.acf
- Open the content folder
- Delete the folder 24010